Are you compliant with the Work Health Safety Legislation?
- Does your plant and equipment meet Australian Standards?
- Do you have risk assessments and Safe Operating Procedures?
- Do you provide inductions for new workers and contractors?
- Is adequate information, instruction, training and supervision maintained?
- Do you provide appropriate Personal Protective Equipment?
- Do you train employees / contractors when they are required to operate plant?
- Do you have Incident, Hazard, Near Miss Reporting System?
If you have answered no to any of these questions, then in the event that an employee or contractor is injured at your workplace you may be liable under the Work Health Safety Legislation to prosecution.